Our experienced designers work with you to determine the scope and system capabilities required and then specify all of the equipment, materials and labor necessary to complete the project.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a System Documentation can be worth thousands of dollars as it helps ensure that there are no misconceptions regarding equipment and locations, as well as signal type and path.
The A/V Estimator app from Audio Design makes creating quick and easy system budgets as easy as Select, Slide & Save!
What Client’s Say
I recently had the good fortune of being introduced to Curt Hayes of Audio Design. I contacted Curt to design an audio, video, automation system for an 8500 sq. ft. custom home. As an independent consultant Curt designed the entire system, selected the most cost effective equipment and evaluated the best integrator for the job. His professionalism, industry knowledge and follow up made all the difference in the success of the project. I highly recommend Curt to anyone contemplating installing an audio/video/automation system. His fees were more than offset by time I would have spent trying to accomplish this job on my own.David Soblick, President.
Life Quality Home Health Care
Audio Design, Inc. has created the most detailed and accurate system design drawings we have had the pleasure of working with. Thanks to their attention and diligence, we have been able to provide an accurate program to all of our mutual clients. Without the amount of information Mr. Hayes gathers, our programming
hours would be greatly affected. It is a true pleasure to work with one of the industry’s best.Cinto Frausto, President. Alysyn Technologies, Inc.
Curt Hayes of Audio Design Inc. is trained on Lutron Homeworks lighting control and Sivoia QED window treatment systems. Curt also has experience creating designs, documentation and proposals for Lutron systems.Noah Clark, SE Regional Sales Representative. Lutron Electronics
Why Choose Us
- We have a team of professional system designers with collectively 100 years of experience, providing the resources necessary to timely in meeting the expectations of your demanding clients.
- As a dedicated design firm, we are “brand neutral” – able to specify the best equipment for each application.
- We maintain an extensive database of equipment, up-to-date pricing and installation labor factors to ensure accuracy for your all projects – big or small.
- We incorporate a formal review process for all deliverables in an ongoing effort to provide accuracy in every subittal.
- We are trained and experienced in the industry standard software programs, including D-Tools (Visio) and AutoCAD.